Send your preschooler to a summer of fun at Joshua Early Childhood Center! We provide a safe, nurturing and engaging atmosphere for your young camper.
Highlights of our camp include:
- Qualified staff! Our regular school year teachers are also our "camp counselors", meaning your child is under the supervision of trained and qualified early educators who are truly invested in their experience!
- Low ratios! We will be operating on a 1:6 ratio (1 teacher to every 6 children) during camp, which allows your child to get plenty of individual attention and care.
- Small camp size! We will have one, mixed-age classroom with room for 22 campers at a time.
- Engaging themes and activities! Our staff create incredible activities each day based off of the weekly theme that will never leave your child bored.
- In-house field trips! We enhance each week's theme by bringing to the center special visitors and guests.
2020 rates, themes and details coming soon. For more information, please e-mail , or call